Happy New Year! Announcing a special offer available through January:
Three private sessions for the cost of two!
Reasons you might consider private lessons:
1) You're shy: You're a newbie and just want to give yoga a try without any extra eyes on you except a knowlegeable teacher.
2) You're curious: You've been attending classes but have a few questions about whether you're approaching a pose or sequence correctly/safely. A private lesson is also the perfect opportunity to start asking more questions about yogic philosophy or get advice on how to develop a meditation practice.
3) You've got a boo-boo: You've got a yoga or non-yoga related injury or special situation you're trying to figure out how to either heal or work around in your practice.
4) You need inspiration: You're stuck in a rut in your practice and wondering how to take it to the next level. A private lesson is an opportunity to try a more difficult pose with a teacher to keep you safe and supported.
5) You're ready for a home practice: Developing a home practice is the difference between practicing yoga as an exercise and adopting it as a lifestyle. Once you've attended a few classes and have a basic understanding of even a few poses, it's time to start practicing on your own for self-inquiry and self-study. A private lesson can help you design an appropriate sequence to do on your own.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule or use this contact form.