Your first session includes a fifteen minute interview to define your goals and then one hour of individualized instruction with Kimberly Drye, 500 hour trained alignment specialist. A follow-up email will include a summation of the appointment. Specialized sessions can be and are provided-- including individual restorative, introductory, and alignment focused.
Private in-studio sessions held at the Embodiment Center (120 Coxe Ave.) in downtown Asheville, NC. Home-visits must be within 20 miles of studio, please contact for quote if further away). Each session is for 1-3 persons with no extra charge.
Kim is also available for workplace/corporate classes, wedding yoga sessions (for brides and grooms, as well as bridal parties), and other special events. (Rates vary based on time/distance travelled. Contact for quote.)
Email email@example.com to set up your session now.
Single In-studio Session, 60 min $75
Single In-studio Session, 90 min $95
5 In-studio sessions package $350
Home Visit, 60 min $95
Home Visit 90 min $115
5 Home Visit Sessions package $450
*10% discount for senior citizens, those on disability, and as a professional discount for other yoga teachers.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled time will be re-scheduled without charge. If you cancel a private session within 24 hours before the scheduled time, and we cannot fill that hour, you will be charged the full session fee.
Reasons you might consider private lessons:
1) You're shy: You're a newbie and just want to give yoga a try without any extra eyes on you except a knowledgeable teacher.
2) You're curious: You've been attending classes but have a few questions about whether you're approaching a pose or sequence correctly/safely. A private lesson is also the perfect opportunity to start asking more questions about yogic philosophy or get advice on how to develop a meditation practice.
3) You're injured: You've got a yoga or non-yoga related injury or special situation you're trying to figure out how to either heal or work around in your practice.
4) You need inspiration: You're stuck in a rut in your practice and wondering how to take it to the next level. A private lesson is an opportunity to try a more difficult pose with a teacher to keep you safe and supported.
5) You're ready for a home practice: Developing a home practice is the difference between practicing yoga as an exercise and adopting it as a lifestyle. Once you've attended a few classes and have a basic understanding of even a few poses, it's time to start practicing on your own for self-inquiry and self-study. A private lesson can help you design an appropriate sequence to do on your own.