Improve Your Teaching Skills: 5 Day Intensive
with Kim Drye + Becca Impello
November 7-11th, at Embody Practice Center
Daily 8-12pm 2-6pm
Cost $575, early bird discounted price of $75 until October 15th.
If you are looking to improve your yoga teaching skills, broadening and deepening your yoga knowledge and practice at the same time, consider HereNowYoga’s first Teaching Intensive coming this fall. For 5 days, November 7-11th, Kim Drye and Becca Impello and several of the area’s best yoga teachers will lead practices, lectures and discussions on several crucial areas of teacher development.
- Language & Voice: say what you mean and be understood
- Self-Study as a Teacher: Holding Space with The Fearless Om (Annie Damsky & Emilie Maynor)
- Modifications in Practice: Teaching to multiple levels, often in the same class.
- LGBTQ Sensitivity with Yoga Unbound (Open to public by sliding scale)
- How to design, market and teach workshops.
- Ethics of the Teacher-Student Relationship
- Trauma Sensitivity with Melissa Scott
- Yoga Asana, Pranayama & Meditation Practices led by Becca and Kim
This is a required module for HereNowYoga’s 300 Hour Certification but is open to any teacher interested in deepening their knowledge and improving their teaching skills. Completion of this module can be applied to the 300 Hour Certification at any time in the future.